The Franklin Business Center is a four-story, 40,000 square foot, fully renovated and restored mixed use incubator located in Historic Downtown Franklin. The building houses office space, support staff and programs that nurture young firms and expanding businesses.
This specific type of incubator program is designed to assist these businesses during their first few years of operation when their needs usually outpace their ability to provide for themselves making them more vulnerable to failure. The Franklin Business Center also provides hands-on management assistance, access to equipment and exposure to critical business and technical support services under one roof.
The Franklin Business Center (formerly known as the Franklin Business Incubator) offers a valuable complement of programs and assistance, including:
- Site Location Assistance
- Small Business Training Programs
- Small Business Brown Bag Lunch Roundtables
- Referrals to the Hampton Roads Small Business Development Center for business planning assistance
- Referrals to the Virginia Department of Business Assistance and Business Information Center
- Referrals to the Franklin Business Incubator, an International Mixed Use Business Incubator for non-retail businesses
- Business planning assistance
- Networking opportunities
- Industry mentors
- Training Programs
- State of the art office space
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Shared equipment (fax, copier, general office equipment)
For more information on the Franklin Business Center, please call Franklin-Southampton Economic Development, Inc. at 757-562-1958 or click here for more information.