*Inclement Weather Location: Franklin-Southampton County Fairgrounds
Get ready for Franklin’s biggest weekend event of the year!
Two days of family fun and entertainment are lined up and this year's Franklin Fall Festival will be bigger and better than ever!
|Friday, September 30th - Block Party
Friday, September 30th - Restaurant Showcase
Saturday, October 1st - Street Festival
Saturday, October 1st - Car & Bike Show
Become a Franklin Fall Festival Sponsor
Become a Franklin Fall Festival Vendor
Join us at Barrett's Landing for the Franklin Fall Festival Block Party from 6:00pm - 11:00pm, featuring live music from Strictly Bizzness and The Deloreans!
$5.00 Admission (Kids under 6 FREE). Food and Refreshments available for purchase.
- 6:00pm - 8:30pm: Strictly Bizzness
- 8:30pm - 11:00pm: The Deloreans
- 9:15pm: FIREWORKS!
Event Date: Friday, September 30th
Set Up Time: 5:00 p.m.
Serving Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Limited to 8 participants.
- You provide table covering and decoration (fall themed), chafing dishes or serving platters, plates, utensils and servers (no more than 2 people please).
- Your participation is equivalent to a “Bronze Sponsor”.
- You will gain access to local business owners, city and civic leaders and their guests.
- The winner will be featured on the DFA Website and Facebook page.
- Table must be no larger than 4x8. We can provide the table if needed.
- Provide one or more heavy hor d'oeuvres for up to 200 people. The number will be refined as we get closer to the event.
- The deadline for applications is September 15, 2016. Participants will be chosen based on sign up date.
The fun continues on Saturday, October 1st with the Street Scene from 10:00am - 4:00pm in Downtown Franklin! FREE family-friendly entertainment and live music from the Ocean Breeze Band, exciting events, street vendors, food and refreshments are available throughout the day.
- 11:00am - 3:00pm: Ocean Breeze Band
- Arts & Crafts Booths
- Children's Games & Activities
- Classic Car Show
- Franklin Farmers' Market
and so much more!
October 1, 2016 from 8:00am - 4:00pm
Located at Barrett's Landing in Downtown Franklin
Presented by Jack Jr. Inc
$20.00 Registration Fee
Register early now or between 8:00am - 12:00pm on October 1, 2016.
First 50 Registrants will receive a FREE dash plaque!
- Car & Bike People's Choice
- Sponsor's Choice
- Participant's Choice
- Best Ford
- Best Chevy
- Best Mopar
Group Parking available by reservation!
(Contact Ray Smith at 757-621-8956)
Craft Vendors - Space Available!
(Contact Ray Smith at 757-621-8956)
Need to sell your car?
$20.00 Fee - Any Make/Model
Click here for $50 FRIENDS Sponsorship Information
Click here for $100 PEWTER Sponsorship Information
Click here for $250 BRONZE Sponsorship Information
Click here for $500 SILVER Sponsorship Information
Click here for $1,500 & above GOLD Sponsorship Information
*Registration has been extended to September 22, 2016.
(For participating food vendors, please download and complete
the Food Permit Application and send it to Charlotte Brayman at the
Franklin-Southampton Health Department)
We would like to thank all of our Sponsors and Friends for making this event possible!
- Burgess & Co. PC., CPAs
- Insercorp LTD
- Real Country 101.7 (WLQM)
- The Tidewater News
- City of Franklin
- Jack Jr's Tower & Auto Repair
- NAPA Auto Parts of Franklin
- Providence Psychological Services
- Todd Rose - Allstate Insurance
- Tidewater News
- Birdsong Peanuts
- Bronco Federal Credit Union
- Council Financial Concepts
- Edward Jones Investments
- Farmers Bank
- Franklin Southampton Economic Development
- PT Network, LLC
- Mid-Atlantic Dairy Queen
- Quality Aire Co
- Repair Tech Industrial Contractors
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- The City of Franklin
- Tidewater Physical Therapy
- Vic's Signs & Graphics
Restaurant Showcase Sponsors
- Don Poncho's Cantina
- El Ranchero
- Fred's Restaurant
- Ma' D's
- Pilton's Palace