Get ready for Franklin’s biggest weekend event of the year!
Get ready for Franklin's biggest weekend of the year! Two days of family fun and entertainment are lined up and this year's Franklin Fall Festival will be bigger and better than ever!
Friday, November 13th, 2015 - Block Party at Barrett’s Landing
Join us at Barrett's Landing for the Fall Festival Block Party featuring live music from Strictly Bizzness and the Feature Attraction Band.
$5.00 Admission (Kids under 6 FREE)
Food and Refreshments available for purchase.
- Block Party: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Feature Attraction Band
- Stictly Bizzness
- Franklin Fall Festival Restaurant Showcase Event (Sponsorship Tent) 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 14th, 2015 - Street Festival
The fun continues on Saturday, November 14th with the street scene in Downtown Franklin! Family-friendly entertainment, talent contest, exciting events, street vendors, food and refreshments are available throughout the day.
- Street Festival: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Franklin Farmer’s Market will be open during the Fall Festival!
- Children's Games & Activities by Coast 2 Coast
- Open Amateur Stages 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Talent Contest with PRIZES 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Food & Refreshments
- Arts & Crafts Booths
And much, much, more!!!
Sponsorship is available and is as follows:
- For Information on $50 FRIENDS Sponsorship Click Here
- For Information on $100 PEWTER Sponsorship Click Here
- For Information on $250 BRONZE Sponsorship Click Here
- For Information on $500 SILVER Sponsorship Click Here
- For Information on $1,500 & above GOLD Sponsorship Click here
Franklin Fall Festival Restaurant Showcase Event (Sponsorship Tent) Details:
Event Date: Friday, November 13th
Set Up Time: 5:00 p.m.
Serving Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Limited to 8 participants.
- You provide table covering and decoration (fall themed), chafing dishes or serving platters, plates, utensils and servers (no more than 2 people please).
- Your participation is equivalent to a “Bronze Sponsor”. Click here for BRONZE SPONSORSHIP infromation >
- The winner will be featured on the DFA Website and Facebook page.
- Table must be no larger than 4x8. We can provide the table if needed.
- Provide one or more heavy hor d'oeuvres for up to 200 people. The number will be refined as we get closer to the event.
- October 28, 2015 deadline. Participants will be chosen based on sign up date.
For participating food vendors please download and complete the form below and send it to Charlotte Brayman at the Franklin/Southampton Health Department:
We would like to thank all of our sponsors and friends for making this event possible!
- Burgess & Co. PC., CPAs
- Insercorp LTD
- Real Country 101.7 (WLQM)
- The Tidewater News
- Birdsong Peanuts
- Blair Bros, Inc.
- Dairy Queen
- Edward Jones Investments
- Beamon and Johnson - NAPA
- Bluewater Rentals, LLC
- Bojangles' of Franklin
- Bronco Federal Credit Union
- Councill Financial
- Don Poncho's Cantina
- El Ranchero's
- Farmers Bank
- Fred's Restaurant
- International Paper
- Jack Jr.'s Towing & Auto Repair
- Jus CAB Kakes
- Liberty Coins of Franklin
- Mr. D's Southern Kitchen & Catering
- OneMain Financial
- P. Daniel Crumpler, III, Attorney at Law
- Quality Aire Co.
- Southern Tent Co., Inc.
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- The City of Franklin
- Tidewater Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Todd Rose/Allstate
- Vic's Signs & Graphics
- Aesthetics by Naomi
- Fast Ice Cream
- Floor to Ceiling
- Franklin Southampton Economic Development
- G Elliott Cobb, Jr., P.C.
- Jim Williams
- Hunter March Insurance
- Mary Frances Abbitt
- Mike Duman Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, LLC
- Parker Battery
- Price Tax Accounting, LLC
- Rawlings Mechanical Corporation
- Southampton Antiques
- Star Investigations Security, LLC DCJS License #11-8437
- SunTrust Bank
- Bill Tennis