2014 Franklin Fall Festival Talent Show Contest: Deadline October 1st
Do you have talent? The 2014 Franklin Fall Festival Talent Show Contest Registration is now open!
All Registration/Entry Forms must be received by October 1, 2014.
Email at email@example.com, Mail OR Hand Deliver form(s) to:
Downtown Franklin Association
120 S. Main Street, Franklin, VA 23851
All performers MUST sign in Saturday, October 4, 2014 no later than 10:30 a.m. at the entertainment stage on 2nd Ave.
Questions? Call: Cecil Edwards, Talent Show Coordinator, at 757-613-9722
Download the 2014 Talent Contest Registration Form
Visit the Franklin Fall Festival Page
- Only amateur performers please.
- Appearance and Stage Presence are very important and will be judged toward your final score. Costumes should reflect your talent selection and must be deemed appropriate for general public performance.
- All performances must be limited to no more than five (5) minutes
- Talent may be presented as a solo, duet, or group. However, applicable group act prize(s) will be evenly divided among all members of the winning performance
- NO PROFANITY OR EXPLICIT LYRICS PERMITTED! We reserve the right to halt any act at any time if any portion of said act is not deemed appropriate for all audiences