The Executive Committee has met with the Chief of Emergency Services, and it was determined it was not a good idea to go through with our Fall Festival. The weather forecast is calling for lots of rain and wind, and this does not even take into consideration that we may be in the path of a hurricane. Safety is a priority. We are currently making plans to reschedule both the Friday night Block Party and the Street Festival for November 13th and 14th – the weekend of Christmas Open House.
We will keep you informed as to our progress. If you have any questions, please contact the DFA office at 757-562-6900.