Open to All Amateur Photographers - Contest runs from July 15th through September 15th. All photos will be displayed during Fall Festival. Deadline for entries is Thursday, Sept. 17th. See Guidelines at bottom of flyer.
- Limit three per entrant
- Photos must be: 8x10 to 11x14
- Can be a photo of a person, place or thing IN FRANKLIN
- Turn in photo entries no later than Thursday, September 17th.
- Submit it to the DFA Office 120 S. Main St. or Franklin Art & Frameworks 221 N. Main St.
- Please include name, phone number, Franklin location and category on back.
- For more details call 516-2660 or 562-3299
All photos will be displayed during Fall Festival at the Downtown Franklin Information Booth at the intersection of Main and Second Avenue. In case of rain, prints will be displayed at Franklin Art and Frameworks.
One winner in each category will receive the limited edition 2015 Franklin Ornament and a $25 Gift Card from the Blackwater Artists League.
One overall winner will receive FREE custom framing from Franklin Art & Frameworks.
The winning photos will be displayed until October 31st at the DFA Office on Main Street.
Click here to view this event in the calendar.
Click here for a flyer.